@ THE AUSTRALIAN COTTON CONFERENCE 2018
Apply now to showcase your business
Join us at Startup Alley
Startup Alley is a collaboration between CRDC and the the 2018 Australian Cotton Conference. being supported by Cotton-X.
Applications are now open for 12 startups to be fully sponsored for:
- Dedicated booth for your business on Startup Alley
- Full 3-day registration to the conference
- Invitations to select conference events
- Your business profiled in conference communications
- Networking opportunities with customers, partners and investors
- Mentorship & Pitch readiness coaching from the Cotton-X team
- Opportunity to pitch your business to conference delegates during the “Pitch from the Paddock” session, led by Chief Queensland Entrepreneur Steve Baxter
Who should apply?
- Startups looking to showcase their ready-to-market innovative products/services to the delegates at the 2018 Australian Cotton Conference
Applications close at 5:00pm on 15 June 2018.
Successful applicants will be advised by 22 June 2018.
*Please note that we are not able to support sponsorship of non-Australian citizens at this time.
Cotton-X supports entrepreneurs, innovative startups and small-to-medium businesses to drive impact in the Australian cotton industry.
In the past, Cotton-X programs have helped participants with:
- Developing their customer offering
- Developing their business model
- Developing their market strategies
- Preparing for pitching and investment
- Accessing data and industry information
- Connecting with customers, partners and investors
- Accessing grant funding and direct investment
Support provided by Cotton-X is funded by the Cotton Research and Development Corporation (CRDC).
Register for a FREE discussion with one of our Cotton-X program managers about your business and the opportunities that are available.